Welcome everybody to YOUR very own student blog!
This blog has been created to give you as a Student of JIBS the possibility to share your thoughts with everyone in the world!
We want you to share your ideas, experiences, feelings, doubts and everything else that comes to your mind with your fellow JIBS students, former students, possible future students and friends, companies, in general, everyone who wants to read about student live at JIBS.
To make this blog easily accessible for everyone the posts will be divided into five different categories. You can see those categories on the top side of this page.
- Are you interested into bachelor programs and courses? – Check out the bachelor category to see what our students have to share about them.
- If you are one step further and you are interested in master issues: just check out the master category.
- If you are interested in cultural activities in and around Jönköping you should definitely have a look into the culture category.
- When you think about going abroad either to a partner university of JIBS or you want to visit JIBS as an exchange student on your own, the international category is your place to be.
- Everything else that is interesting to you and might make your life as a JIBS student a little bit easier (or funnier) can be found in the Others category.
You are wondering why there is not yet tons of content? The blog has just been started and it’s your chance to be part of it!
We thought about a way to make it as easy as possible for you to be an author for this blog but at the same time giving you the freedom and responsibility you need to be creative and to create your “very own” blog within the JSA student blog!
If you have a great idea or story to share but you don’t want to think about everything else (e.g. layout, design, etc.) by yourself, just contact us with your idea and provide the text to us. We will take care of posting it! It will be your post and you will be visible as the author (see boxes below) but we will take care of the design and the layout.
However, if you want to be a part of the experience and you are willing to post regularly we give you your very own account and the possibility to change the design and layout of your posts as you want to (e.g. you could use a special background so everyone will notice it is your post right away!). On the right side of the blog we want to list each and every one of those “regular authors” to make it easy for viewers who want to know more about this author’s story.
If you want to know more about this:
- Contact JSA Students Blogs directly via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact one of the project managers (Lucy or Lukas)
We can’t wait to get you on board!