- What is your position in the board and what are your main tasks?
– I am the Vice President, i.e. the Head of Administration & Legal issues. I assist the President’s work, manage the administration and support the whole team.
- How is a typical workweek in your position?
– I prepare the agenda for the board’s weekly meetings and write the minutes of it afterwards. A daily check of mail and email is done, while I assist the team as much as I can. I always attend all of the JSA events and meetings.
- What do you like to do in your free time? Any hobbies or specific interests?
– I like to drink wine and do yoga on my spare time.
- What made you decide to apply for your position?
– The reason for my application was my career goals.
- What have this opportunity given to you?
– My position have given me tons of working experience, huge amount of fun, large increase in social network, a lot of stress, but also friends for a life time.
- Do you have any advice for future applicants?
– Be prepared to work hard and play hard.